
Believe it or not Carlie got potty trained in less than a day!!! She had one accident right when I took her diaper away and that's all it took. She has been going potty ever since. She doesn't even ask for my help anymore, she just does it all by herself. I'm so glad I waited till she was older. I know it would have been a total nightmare if I had rushed her when she wasn't ready. I still have her wear a diaper/pull up at night just because I don't know if she's ready/able to wake herself up if she needs to go in the middle of the night. I'm so proud of her. We bought her a little Barbie as a reward for such good work. When she goes a whole week without one accident we will get her another reward and then again if she goes a whole month without an accident. The cutest thing about this whole thing is how excited she is. I can tell she's really proud of herself. I told her she was awesome and she said, "Yeah, I'm so awesome!!" I love her self confidence. Of course I think it would be hard for her not to have self confidence with a mom and dad who are constantly praising her.
Anyway, I just wanted to share Carlie's big news. Don't be shocked if you get a phone call from her telling you all about it. She's already called grandma Dixie.







1 comment:
Yeah Carlie!!!
Post a Comment