Thursday, January 15, 2009
5 months old and getting cuter every day :)
Landon is 5 months old today! I can't believe it... I don't feel like he's that old. Maybe because he's barely starting to wear clothes that fit most 3 month old babies. Oh well. His body may not be big but his personality sure is! In the last month or two he has developed the cutest personality. He's such a happy little thing and we love him so much. The other night I was playing with him and I decided to pretend sneeze. I didn't expect the reaction I got. He started cracking up!!! It was soooo cute. He would laugh and laugh every time I sneezed. Even Carlie was getting him to laugh. It was one of those moments that parents live for. There is no sound in the world that is better than your childs laugh. Ooh I just love him so much!!! He's quite the little manipulator as well. He has all of us, including Carlie, wrapped around his finger. He will make the sweetest little frowny face if you put him down before he's ready. It's so cute you have to pick him back up. It's clear now that he knows who we are now too. It's really sweet when Chance comes home Landon will kick and wave and fuss until Chance picks him up. As soon as he's in Chance's arms he stops. He absolutely adores Carlie... they are such good pals. He smiles at her even if she's not doing anything. He'll just look at her and watch her. She loves him more than anything. She's always wanting to help take care of him and she's never jealous anymore. She get's just as excited that Chance and I when he laughs or tries to talk, which he does a lot. He's playing with rattles and little baby toys now. He loves to hit things. He loves when Carlie sings to him. I also just have to add that he totally adores me. The way he looks at me and listens to me and watches me, it's obvious. Sometimes he'll grab onto my arm and he won't let go and it's like he's trying to keep me right where he wants me. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
he sure is a cutie!! I love him. Thanks for the props on my cake. It was actually pretty easy though so don't give me too much credit. Maybe Landon will want an army party someday too, and I will share me secrets :)
Post a Comment