Clever Carlie has come up with a new way to trick me into dropping whatever I'm doing and pay attention to her. I just started potty training her again and at first she really didn't want to and was really resistant. Well, now she comes up to me every 2 minutes and says mom I need to go potty. Sounds great right? Have you ever heard of The Boy who Cried Wolf? Well, here's something I'm sure you didn't know... that boy is actually a girl named Carlie. Everytime she says she needs to go I go in there and she tells me to sit down on the bath tub ledge and says," Now that I have your attention, let's talk. So, how much do you love me?" What a stinker. She's totally using potty training to get me to pay attention to her! She knows that I will go in there every time because I don't want her to pee her pants. And I know the one time I say no will be the one time she actually does need to go.
Carlie 1... Mom 0!
2 comments:
I love Carlie! I love how her mind works, it's been so fun to see her grow into the little princess she is!
Haha!! I love that girl! So clever and hilarious! Good luck with the potty training! I'm not even going to think about it for a long while.... Oh, and that video of Landon squeaking is so cute! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment