Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A couple things

First of all, here is a little video of Carlie and Landon being cute.

Sorry about the lighting in the one of Landon laughing, but the sound sure is cute!

Next is a funny story about Chance... On Sunday morning Chance decided he needed to trim his beard. I was busy getting the kids ready for church when I heard Chance say, "uh oh!". He hollared for me and I went in the bathroom only to see that he had shaven one of his sideburns completely off, and almost halfway up his head. He said, "Nicole, do something!" I said,"What do you want me to do?" He said, "Fix it!!!" I said, "How do I fix it, I can't make hair grow back." So, he shaved his other sideburn competely off. We went to church (I wouldn't have gone if it were me) and one of the young men asks Chance what happened to his head. Chance told him that Carlie bumped him when he was shaving and made him cut to high. Poor Carlie gets blamed for everything. :) So for the rest of the day Chance wore a hat. Later, when we got home, we decided to cut his hair so it didn't look so obvious. Here is the funniest part... we decided not to use an attachment on the clippers. We figured that if we used the longest setting on the clippers it would make the non sideburns blend in better. Well... see for yourself.



The clippers were on the shortest setting instead of the longest. After one swipe we had to keep going and so he ended up completely bald!!! Luckily for him his hair grows really fast so it should start looking they way we want by the end of the week. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen... I was laughing so hard. Poor Chance was so worried but in the end it didn't look to different from what he usually looks like when he cuts his hair, well, at least in the front.

Lastly, here are just a couple pictures from our Super Bowl "party". We went to Bob and Dixies and the boys watched the game and the girls did other things. We had delicious chili, fruit with dip, and veggies with dip. It was very relaxing, as you'll see in our pictures :)

Grandma and Carlie playing and watching a movie in grandma's room


The game was so exciting Chance fell asleep


Grandpa and Landon chillin in the rocking chair

2 comments:

Christa said...

cute pics funny story. Chance should just stay bald. it works!!

Jennie said...

Haha that's so funny about Chance!! Both our hubbies have shaved heads for a while. Actually, Dave's is growing back pretty well now. And I just have to say I was totally cracking up just now when I was reading the quotes from Carlie you put on the side of your blog!! How do you ever keep a strait face with her?!? :)