Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The A says...

So I was talking to Carlie while she was playing in the bath and I decided to record some of the cute things that she does. So here is a video of my little smartie pants.
Isn't she just so cute. I am so proud of her. She is such a good kid and really loves life.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Holy Cow!! She is a genius! She talks so much better than Kaylee! Wow!! Adorable!!

Brad said...

Oh my heck, I don't think I knew all those sounds until she taught me. Way to go Carlie. By the way this is Amber. We have a blog now. You can see it at http://runningfausetts.blogspot.com
I am very impressed with your cute little daughter.

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh I was cracking up. She is sooo cute!