Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Calie's 2nd Birthday

It was an awful day!! Carlie woke up with the flu. I just don't understand it. She got a flu shot and everything. Why couldn't it have been one day later. I had planned for our family to be there for a little party but I had to cancel it. I even made a special Care Bear cake. Her favorite care bear is wish bear because it has a star on it's tummy. We have a movie all about wish bear and the star named twinkers. She absolutely loves it. So I worked so hard to make this cake and she didn't even get to eat it. We let her open a few presents on her birthday, hoping to save the rest for her party that has been posponed until further notice. Hopefully next year will be better!!!

No comments: