Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Carlie's Dance Recital
Carlie's first dance recital was awesome. She was just perfect. She wasn't scared at all!!! I couldn't have been more proud. After she was finished she came down to where we were sitting and was so excited. She came right up to me and said, "I did it mommy, I did it!" She was so happy and she had a blast. She can't wait to do it again. She is the 2nd girl to go on stage. Unfortunately, she was on the opposite side of us so we didn't get the best videos but we do get a dvd of the show from her teacher. I wish you could all have been there. It was a great experience. We were very lucky to have Carlie's Grandpa Bob, Grandma Dixie, Aunt Nikki, and Aunt Amber there. They gave her a pink rose and she felt like a star :) We also gave her a glass cube that had a pictures of ballet slippers on the front and from behind showing through the phrase, Dance as if no one is watching. We couldn't ask for a better daughter!!! Here are some pics of her rehearsal and the recital








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment