Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 8, 2009

The latest test results



We have some really great news. Landon's sweat test results came back normal so he does NOT have cystic fibrosis! Yea!!! I am so relieved. Even though I kinda knew he probably didn't have it, just based on the fact that there is no family history,it's still nice to know for sure. As for his other issues, we have scheduled his MRI for May 20th and his consultation with the neurosurgeon is on June 11th. I'm hoping that this will all be resolved by Landon's 1st birthday. His new pediatrician is hopeful that once the issue with his head is resolved the other issues will also start to work themselves out. He didn't mention this before but he said there is a chance that the fluid in his brain is effecting the part of the brain that registers food and calories. So hopefully after the surgery he will start gaining weight. And I'm sure once his body weighs more than his head he will have no problem crawling, sitting, walking, etc. I'm sure the doctor could explain it better but that is the jist of it.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Oh I'm so glad to hear it! It sounds like it's on the right path and I hope it can all get resolved soon! He is still in my prayers, and so are you!