As most of you know Chance and I are expecting a baby! It's been pretty crazy so far, what with Chacne starting his new job, and me having such terrible morning sickness. The last month or so has been pretty bad. Carlie has now learned that not only is the potty good for going potty but it's also where mommy throws up. Luckily the "gold" medicine is working pretty good. I say gold because it costs a fortune! I only have about a months supply so I am going to make the most out of it while it lasts. I'll finally catch up on laundry, clean the bathroom, and if I feel really good I might even shower more than twice a week. It's amazing how the simplest daily activities seem so difficult when you're sick.
I have been to the doctor now and everything is just fine with the baby. We heard the heartbeat and the doc says it's developing on schedule. Even though I've lost over 15 pounds during the last few weeks my belly is starting to get bigger. I can't wait until april when we find out what we're having. We would all like to have a little boy around but if we get a girl we will be just as happy. Carlie keeps saying it's going to be a boy, so we'll see!
Carie is very excited about the new baby. She keeps trying to lift up my shirt so she can see the baby. She will be a great big sister. She is so helpful and loves babies and other little kids. She takes very good care of her "baby". The other day I caught her trying to put desitin on her doll! She said his tooshy hurt. It was very sweet.
That's all we know for now. I'll keep things updated as we find things out. For now we are hoping that the medicine keeps working so I don't have to get iv's. And hopefully by the time I run out the morining sickness will be over.
Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment