So I am in the process of redecorating Carlies room. I sold her toddler bed and I have had twin bedding for her just sitting for months and months. It's so cute, I just wish I had a bed to put it on. Anyway, I couldn't wait to start on the decorations to match the bedding. As, always I took a little trip to michaels and bought some 15 cent plain wooden circles and swirls and with some paint and hot glue they turned out really cute. When I finally get the bed and everything put in I will post final pictures but here is just a little preview of "Carlie's big girl room" as she likes to call it.




I love the swirls. I glued two together in opposite directions and I love how it looks like some ancient symbol or something. I have added a couple more swirls and polkadots since I took these pics but like I said I will take more pics when everything is finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment