We celebrated Carlie's birthday on dec. 18th and I think it's safe to say that she had a great day. She wore the dress that Grandma and Grandpa gave her. She's calls it her party dress. She loved all the presents she got. (which thanks to Andrea seems like a lot!) After she opened her presents we took her to the festival of lights. She loved it. In spanish fork they decorate a park or something with all kinds of Christmas lights. Not just little lights on trees but whole scenes and it was pretty neat. When Chance called to say he was on his way home I brought out her presents and she said the cutest thing. She says. "Are those for Baylee?" I said, "no". She said, "Are those for Aubry" (her third cousin)?" I said, "no." She said, "Are those for me?" and I said, "yes." She screams, "MY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!!" It was really sweet. She was so grateful for everything. Constantly saying thankyou and just acting so apprecitative. It was adorable. I wish we had it on video but our video camera charger is still M.I.A. But I did get some cute pictures and a little video clip of Carlie singing Rudolph.
Her day was great and I am so glad because my dad started out a little rough. First I spent most of the morning looking for that dumb charger and then the cake I made fell apart. I did one of those two layer cakes and they wouldn't come out of the pans so they bascially fell to pieces and I tried to put them back together and glue them with pudding. I think my oven is lopsided because both cakes were lopsided. So the top one was constantly sliding off Then the frosting kept falling off one side. It was just awful. But by the days end all was well. Carlie made it a great day. It would have been impossible to be in a bad mood with her around. She was so happy and so loving. Like always :)
Part 2 will beccoming after her party with Chances family on Christmas eve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment