Landon's Britches falling down, Falling down, Falling down, Landon's Britches falling down Oh there's his Bum
A couple of rugrats :)
Carlie says...
Carlie: Do you smell something? Nicole: Something like what? Carlie: Something like... a toot. Nicole: Why did you toot? Carlie giggles Carlie: Yyyeeeesss!!!
And then she just cracks up laughing.
A new conversation with Carlie
Carlie : "Can I watch Little Einsteins again?" Nicole: "Yes, darling." Carlie: " Who's darling?" Nicole: " You are." Carlie: "Whatever you say, Nicole." as she rolls her eyes at me
Rock Star
Carlie saw this picture of herself "playing" guitar hero and said, "Hey, that's me rockin' out with style!"
Pink Lady Apples
I once told Carlie she was eating a pink lady apple and now every time she eats an apple she asks if it's a lady or a boy apple !! Cute, huh?
Conversations with Carlie
Carlie says, "Nicole, I want juice." Nicole says, "Ok, I'll get it for you in just one sec." Carlie says, "Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, ... DO IT NOW!!!"
Carlie says, "Mom, I'm getting married tomorrow." Mom says, "Really, to who?" Carlie says, "No one, I'm getting married by my self and I'm going to the temple and I'm wearing my white dress!" Mom says, Wow, that's amazing." Carlie says, "I know, you can come too."
Carlie said to me the other day..."You don't be mad at me and I won't be rude."
Carlie asks, "Do we live in America?" Mom says, " Yes." Carlie says, " There are no cats in America." (she was watching American Tale)
Mom says, "Carlie you need to pick up your toys and put them in your room." Carlie says, "You don't say that to me EVER!!!!, UNDERSTAND?"
Mom says, "Don't put the blanket over his face." Carlie says, "He told me he wants it like that." Mom says," He can't talk yet." Carlie says, "He talks to me!!"
Mom says, "Carlie you have some wid hair this morning." Carlie says, "Thankyou. Do you love it?"
Happy Boy
I love his smile!
Ashley's Jaxon
I wish he'd give Landon some of his chub... I love it!!!!
He loves to hold my hand when he sleeps
Brandon
Has anyone seen my big yellow bow?
Christmas Eve jammies
Amber, Carlie, and Baylee
Precious Moment
Angel
Watch Out
WANTED- The Human Tornado
Brown hair, brown eyes, about 3 ft tall, she's usually wearing a dress and glass slippers
The calm after the storm
STYLIN'
a precious moment
my sleepy boy
my growing boy
pretty princess
background
Carlie and Landon
Landon in the nursery
Carlie wants to be a baby again
Here we go to the hospital
Some pics of Carlie
My Little Angel
Ten little fingers, ten little toes So much love only her mother knows My little angel A look in her eyes, A glimpse at her soul My sweet baby Carlie Nicole My little angel She's been a gift , A gift from the start She smiles at me and it melts my heart My little angel I look at her sleeping, I see her there My precious girl with a bow in her hair My little angel Her chubby legs, her chubby cheeks She loves it when I kiss her feet My little angel She makes me so happy everyday All day long we laugh and play My little angel I love it when she stares at me In my eyes I hope it's love she sees My little angel On my knees I thank God above For my baby girl, My bundle of love ...For My Little Angel
Nicole Bowen
Cinderella
Chance on his 1st day at Sonic
The giraffes
The Barilla's
Just relaxing
isn't she so pretty?
Two years of napping with daddy
unfortuneately I don't have the newborn pics on my computer so this is from 5 months on
she's not quite asleep yet
She loves to look pretty
I found Carlie in the bathroom putting every clip and bow she has in her hair. All on just the one side
Mrs Potato Head
Carlie loves weaing her Mr. potato head glasses
I just thought this was a cute picture
Additions to the living room, carlie's room, our room, and our bathroom
The babies room
Although it's nowhere close to being finished i thouht I would show my progress on the babies room. I love how the letters look like they are dipped in chocolate. I had so much fun painting them.
Some baseball decorations to go along with the baseball theme
I had to repaint the baseballs like 20 times. It was so hard
Pictures of our living room
Joe DiMaggio at bat, 1941
This is the first of 6 vintage black and white/sepia baseball pictures to get hung up. I have five more to hang but I need to get the frames. I also have some other cool baseball things to put in there once he has a dresser or shelves.
the babies window
Pictures of our room
Pictures of our bathrooms
Pictures of our kitchen
What should we name our baby boy
Carlie's still my baby
Pregnancy Countdown Ticker
Carlie's Kitchen
She's open for business
More presents
She got a set of baby gear that included a stroller, playpen, highchair, and carseat. She also got a little laptop that teaches numbers, shapes, abc's, and so much more. Papa (Grandpa Marrott) and Jacquie gave her the cute Dora doodle pro. It came with stencils and it even says english and spanish phrases. She loves it!! Uncle Brady, Aunt Cassidee, and cousin Baylee gave her a fun slide. It's not in the picture but I will put a picture of her paying on it soon!
The cutest blanket ever
Carlie grandma Dixie made this quilt for Carlie's birthday. It was a team effort by me and Dixie. I picked out and bought the fabric and she did the hard work. She did all of the sewing!!! It's so cute!
The Care Bear Cake
I'm so proud
Present #1
a disney princess look and find book
Present #2
a camera
Present #3
a really cool doll that acts like a real baby! it even plays peekaboo
Papa and Jacquie
Dad was very excited to watch the TCU "Horndogs" play. Dad mistakenly called the Hornfrogs the Horndogs when Ashley was talking about J-dogs-- a hot dog place she really likes. It was really funny.
Ashley, Josh, and Katelyn
fun in the fall
Please no more pictures
After a crazy night of trick or treating and taking pictures Carlie's had enough
A Bunny and a Tiger
Carlie and cousin Baylee
Sharing
Baylee sharing some of her candy with Carlie
Bang Bang
Carlie has improved her hairdo by adding stylish bangs
2 comments:
London does that too!! I love it... so cute.
That is so cute!!!! Sam used to do the same thing!!!
Post a Comment