Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our potty training adventures

So I have been casually trying to potty train Carlie and it's been pretty frustrating. She really isn't getting it. She always tells me she needs to go after she's already gone. She did however make some progress this last week. She came running saying she needed to go potty so I told her I would take her but I wanted her to go potty for real like time. (She loves pretending to go potty). She did it. She actually went in her potty. I was so proud. I thought finally she was getting it but unfortunately she hasn't done it again since. She still continues to tease me, promising she really needs to go but nothing ever happens.
So lately she's just been going into the bathroom by herself and pretending to go potty and this is a picture of one such day.

I found her completely naked, sitting on her potty, eating yogurt. It was so cute. Not something I ever want her to do again, but very cute.

No comments: