So the funniest thing happened last night. It was probably around midnight, Chance and Carlie had been asleep for a couple hours and I was trying to fall asleep, when I hear Carlie talking in her sleep. She's always kinda mumbled and stuff in her sleep but this was the first time I actually understood what she was saying. Before I say what it is that she was saying let me give a little background info.
She absolutely hated the hat part of her Halloween costume. She did not want to wear it at all and she fought me on it all night. When I tried to put the costume on the first time she told me to go away. She said, "Go mom!". Well, I didn't know just how much she hated it until last night.
So, what was Carlie saying in her sleep in the middle of the night? She was sqirming and crying and obviously having a bad dream and she starts saying, " NO HAT NO NO! HAT OFF! HAT OFF! NO MOM NO HAT! HAT OFF!".
It was the funniest thing! I looked to see if she was awake and she was fast asleep. I had no idea that wearing the bunny hat would traumatize her so much. It was hillarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That cracks me up!!!!!!!!!! :) LOL
Post a Comment